My BMS provides tools for all members to manage inquiry, trade leads and communication easily.
After members login to My BMS, they can access to below features:
- My Profile :
- My Homepage : For registered members, you can view your webpage displayed on B2BManufactures.com.
- Update My Profile : Allow members to update company profile and interested product keywords. Therefore, the buyers/suppliers can contact you accurately.
- Change Password : For security reason, please also change your password from time to time.
- Sing Out : Please remember to sign out when you are not using My BMS service.
My Trade Leads :
- Post Trade Leads :
Members are able to post all trade leads by filling out the required information on the form.
- Manage Trade Leads : Members can
- Edit the trade leads information
- Repost the expired or hidden trade leads, if you still not yet find suitable suppliers/buyers.
- Hide the valid trade leads if the matching service is no longer needed but you can reserve the trade leads for future use.
- Show the hidden trade leads if a new demand comes up.
- Delete any trade leads if they are no longer suitable.
My Inquiry :
Send Message :
Members can send inquiry to companies/people in your My BMS contact list.
All the incoming messages and inquiries via B2BManufactures.com will be stored in this folder. Members can Delete unwanted message or report a Spam.
Once a sender's mail is reported as spam, this sender will be on the 『Block List』 and all his future mails will go direct to 『Trash』.
Sent Box :
Any outgoing message will be put in this category. Members can Delete any unwanted outgoing mails and these mail will be placed in 『Trash』.
The deleted messages/mails will be placed into this folder. You can Restore any mails and they could be seen in 『Inbox』.
My Contacts :
Block List :Senders of spam mails will be listed here but members can Unblock them at any time. Once unblock, the sender’s future mails will be placed in the InBox.
Contact List: Members can manage their contacts here.